28th January 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for Indian Air Force if done B.Tech after Diploma?

hello sir/mam/friends.

I am doing diploma from lpu.(UGC RECOGNIZED) and my programme is after 1oth..now i am doing diploma and after my diploma I will do B-Tech in Electronics and communication. So all I want to know is that Can I apply for Indian Airforce as a pilot after my B-Tech....

Thanks..

Aditya Kalia

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I apply for Indian Air Force after passing diploma engineering
  3. How should I apply for Indian Air Force?
  4. How to apply for Indian Air Force being a candidate of doing CPL?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after passing 12th class
  6. Can I apply for flying department in Indian Air Force after passing 12th with 49% and B.Tech IT with 63%?
  7. Can I apply for Indian Air Force if done B.Tech after Diploma? -- [New]
  8. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  9. Is 12th standard compulsory to enter in Indian Air Force? Are we not eligible for Indian Air Force after SSC and after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the scope in Indian Air Force after BCA ?
  11. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  12. Can I apply for Air Force after passing diploma in electronics?
  13. What is the procedure for an architect to join Indian Air force
  14. How to join Indian Air Force after completing 3 years diploma in IT?
  15. How to join Indian Air Force after completing diploma in civil engineering? I am from B.E Civil
  16. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electrical and electronics in recognized university at government CPC polytechnic Mysore?
  17. How can I apply for Indian Navy and Indian Air Force after doing BSc H Physics?
  18. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
30th January 2014, 10:23 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for Indian Air Force if done B.Tech after Diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir/mam/friends.

I am doing diploma from lpu.(UGC RECOGNIZED) and my programme is after 1oth..now i am doing diploma and after my diploma I will do B-Tech in Electronics and communication. So all I want to know is that Can I apply for Indian Airforce as a pilot after my B-Tech....

Thanks..

Aditya Kalia
Hey friend,

Indian Air Force is one of the defence force of India and wishing to join in this force is a good option.

As you have mentioned that you are a Diploma student and wishing to join in Indian Air Force there is certain procedure which is needed to be carried out and it is that the candidate need to write the entrance exam for joining in the Defence forces of India.

To join in Indian Air Force with your qualification you would need to write the entrance exam which is the NDA Exam and this exam stands for National Defence Academy.

NDA exam is conducted by UPSC and it is held 2 times in a year as NDA I and NDA II.In order to be eligible for the exam you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for the exam and they are mentioned below for your reference:

Eligibility criteria:

The candidate appearing for the exam must have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality Standard.

The candidate should be a unmarried male candidate and should have born after 2nd July 1993 and not later than 1st January 1996.

As you have asked whether you could join in Indian Air Force,the qualifications which they seek are.

Education qualifications:

For Air Force:

The candidate must have finished his +2 with (10th +2) pattern in school education and must have physics and mathematics as subjects.

The main thing is that the candidate must be physically fit while appearing for the exam as the physical standards seek for it while appearing.

Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?