16th February 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JEXPO if pursuing 11th standard?

Respected Sir
I was unable to apply for jexpo for this year
I am preparing for 10th Board exam
So please tell me next year when I will be
in class 11 then I can apply for jexpo?

17th February 2015, 06:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JEXPO if pursuing 11th standard?

As far as your educational qualification is concerned, you are basically eligible to apply for JEXPO 2015 Examination. But you have missed the chance this year, since the last date of receipt of applications is already over (Last date of receipt of applications is 22nd January, 2015). Basically this JEXPO examination is conducted for giving admission into Diploma 1st year, and if you join 11th class you will be losing 1 academic year duration. If you are really interested to attempt JEXPO and join Polytechnic course, you need not go for Intermediate (11th and 12th classes). So mean while I suggest you to prepare for next year JEXPO 2016 Examination, and appear in JEXPO 2016 Exam next year. JEXPO 2016 notification will be released in the month of November/ December 2015. The basic educational qualification required is "Candidates must have passed 10th standard with minimum 35% marks (without additional subject) at the qualifying Examination". You are eligible to appear in JEXPO 2016 Examination.
17th February 2015, 07:24 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

JEXPO is a state level entrance examination which is conducted West Bengal State Council of Technical Education for admission to first year Diploma courses in Private and Government Polytechnic colleges across the State of West Bengal. Eligibility Criteria required to appear in JEXPO examination is mentioned below :-

Eligibility Criteria :-
--> The candidate must have completed 10th standard with at least 35% marks from a recognised board to be eligible to appear in JEXPO examination.

--> The candidate must have attained the minimum age of 14 years as on 01st July of the year of examination. There is no Upper age limit.

Since, you have completed your 10th standard from a recognised board, you are eligible to appear in jEXPO examination even if you are pursuing 11th standard.
17th February 2015, 10:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir
I was unable to apply for jexpo for this year
I am preparing for 10th Board exam
So please tell me next year when I will be
in class 11 then I can apply for jexpo?
Yes, you can apply for JEXPO exam in next year.

JEXPO entrance exam is conducted by West Bengal Council for Technical Education.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for JEXPO exam.

http://webscte.org/home.html
10th July 2015, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

I Matriculation pass with physical science, English, maths and HS pass with Arts or Humanities group(English, History, Computer App., Geography). Will I be able to appear in the jexpo 2016? Please answer me.
14th July 2015, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

l secondary pass with physical scince,math,English (44%).and 11pass with arts(history,pol science, philosophy,). can I apply in the jexpo 2016??????
27th August 2015, 10:08 AM
Unregistered

SIR I AM READING B.SC 2ND YEAR SIR I PASSED MADHYAMIK 2012 AND H.S 2014 AND I APPLY JEXPO 2015 MY RANK 3900 BUT WRONG COUNSELING DO NOT GET ANY GOVT. COLEGE SIR I PREPARE FOR JEXPO 2016 BUT MY QUESTION IS THERE ANY PROBLEM FROM MY AGE TO GET JOB ACORDING TO 2015 1st DECEMBER MY AGE 20 SIR I REALLY WANT TO BECOME A DIPLOMA CHEMICAL ENGINIER SIR PLZ HELP ME IS ANY PROBLEM MY AGE?
28th August 2015, 01:54 PM
dinesh the king

JEXPO means Joint Entrance eXamination for POlytechnics conducted by west bengal government for matriculation for joining into various diploma courses.and the answer for this question is ya sure you can apply for the same but your one year will be wasted if you pursue 11th in this time.so, my suggestion is to go for preparation in that time if you really want to apply for JEXPO.ALL THE BEST
19th September 2015, 10:34 PM
DSP@1

JEXPO is the entrance test conducted in West Bengal for making admissions into Diploma course.

The eligibility criteria for JEXPO are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her 10th standard from the recognized board,
-Candidate must have scored minimum of 40% marks in his/her 10th standard.

These are the requirements for JEXPO.

As you are in 10th standard you can apply for it now.

If you miss to apply for it then also no problem you can apply for it even when you are in 11th standard but here you will loose one academic year.

If you want to stop your education after Diploma then you i advice you to go for JEXPO even when you are in 11th standard.If you want to continue your studies and want to study professional courses then I advice you to complete your 12th standard and then go for graduation course which will better for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?