24th December 2014, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Patna student is eligible for state quota admission in schools of Delhi?

Dear Sir

I had completed my tenth from patna. If I will take admission in any of the school in delhi for doing XI and XII then may I eligible for the state quota. If yes then what percent I will get through quota.

Related Questions:
  1. Which books should i prefer to improve english and group discussion skills?
  2. What percentage of seats is reserved for students who belong to Delhi state in Delhi medical colleges? Am I eligible for this quota if I do my 12th from Noida?
  3. Is it possible to seek admission in Delhi University? Is there any quota for NRI students in Delhi university?
  4. Am I eligible for SC reservation quota in Delhi Technical university and IP University?
  5. Jharkhand student's quota for Law Schools?
  6. Can a student of Gujrat board appear in MH CET? Any state quota or management quota in MH CET? eligibility? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?
  8. Am I consider under Delhi state quota? I am appearing for AIEEE from Kota but having domicile of Delhi
  9. How to transfer near Chandigarh or Mohali after being posted as TGT science in model school under RMSA?
  10. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  11. List of top 5 best schools for commerce in Patna? I am a ICSE student
  12. How can NRI student get admission for B.E in JMI Delhi? Any reserved quota?
  13. Which college can I possibly get with 30960 rank in general category? Upto which round can I get good colleges?
  14. Is Jat of Delhi eligible for admission against OBC quota seat in DTU?
  15. Am I eligible for admission in Magadh Mahila College Patna after scoring 54% in BSc Physics? Which are the reputed colleges in Patna?
  16. Am I eligible for Delhi College of Engineering in 85% quota of Delhi? How to get the domicile certificate?
  17. Will I get Delhi state quota after studying in Delhi School under CBSE board?
  18. How can I get information for admission procedure for mechanical Engineer?
24th December 2014, 10:45 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Patna student is eligible for state quota admission in schools of Delhi?

Mostly, in any state there will not be any State quota or NRI quota for intermediate admissions. If there is any reservation quota in Higher Secondary schools of Delhi, then you are not eligible for admissions, which are under State quota of Delhi. Because, the students, who are citizens of Delhi are only eligible to get admissions through that quota. But, you can also get admission in HSC without being in any Quota.
25th December 2014, 10:41 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Patna student is eligible for state quota admission in schools of Delhi?

No, you cannot get admission in Delhi State quota being a student from Patna. But, you can get admission in non-local category quota for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard. For getting admission in Non-Local category quota, you need to secure at least 50% marks in your 10th standard from a recognised board. Since, you are not a resident of Delhi, you cannot get admission in Delhi schools for pursuing your 11th and 12th standards through State Quota. Only candidates who are residents of Delhi can get admission in 11th and 12th standard in Delhi schools through State Quota.
25th December 2014, 02:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to say that you are not eligible for state reservation quota during admission in schools of Delhi. This is because the reservation quota is for the students of Delhi and not other states.Since you are from Patna and you have done your tenth from Patna so you are not eligible for admission in schools of Delhi in the category of state reservation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?