Unregistered

Can I apply lateral entry in diploma after 1 year mechanic diesel course

Can I apply lateral entry in diploma after 1 year mechanic diesel course
NCVT CERTIFICATE
Score 504/700
Diploma automobile AIETS certificate

31st July 2023, 07:03 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: Can I apply lateral entry in diploma after 1 year mechanic diesel course

Yes, you can apply for lateral entry in diploma after completing a 1-year mechanic diesel course. The eligibility criteria for lateral entry into diploma courses vary from college to college. However, you will generally need to have a NCVT certificate in the relevant trade and a minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

In your case, since you have scored 504/700 in NCVT, you are eligible to apply for lateral entry in diploma. However, the final decision will be taken by the college you are applying to.

The lateral entry process typically involves appearing for an entrance exam and an interview. The entrance exam will test your knowledge of the relevant subject matter. The interview will assess your personality and communication skills.

If you are selected for lateral entry, you will be admitted to the second year of the diploma program. You will need to complete the remaining two years of the program to earn your diploma.
31st July 2023, 03:50 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply lateral entry in diploma after 1 year mechanic diesel course

You will get lateral entry in Diploma only if you have passed the 12th standard from any well affiliated school. You have to apply for LEET exam for admission in 2nd year of diploma directly after 12th class.
So, you are not eligible for lateral entry after 1st year mechanic diesel.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?