4th June 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Details of Lateral entry system to Government Polytechnic from ITI (Mechanic Diesel)? Is there on the spot admission facility available?

Well dear sir, please give details about lateral entry system to Government Polytechnics from ITI (Mechanic Diesel) or is there any spot admission facilities for high percentage holder?

15th August 2020, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of Lateral entry system to Government Polytechnic from ITI (Mechanic Diesel)? Is there on the spot admission facility available?

I completed 1 year mechanic Diesel course in ITI can I apply for polytechnic lateral entry....
17th August 2020, 03:34 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: Details of Lateral entry system to Government Polytechnic from ITI (Mechanic Diesel)? Is there on the spot admission facility available?

Polytechnic Admission process is automated and conducted through a web based single window system. Application, design, development and implementation of the admission process are handled by Curriculum Development Centre by the in-house development team.

Polytechnic Colleges in the state provide diploma education through 45 Government Polytechnic Colleges, 6 Government Aided Polytechnic Colleges and 10 Self Financing Polytechnic Colleges. 20 Diploma Programmes in Engineering/Technology and Commercial Practice/Management are conducted in these Polytechnic Colleges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?