30th April 2020, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Game Developer through Diploma Computer Engineering course?

Hi Sir, I want to become a Game Developer. I use to play alot of games in my mobile. I am a 10th standard student. I am planning to study Diploma course in Computer Engineering. So, through this course, I can achieve my aim?

24th April 2021, 10:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Game Developer through Diploma Computer Engineering course?

Yes, you can become a Game Developer through Diploma Computer Engineering course. After 10th class study intermediate in PCM and join in computer science engineering after 12th.

Gaming programmers are software engineers who develop and write the software for video games. It is typically a part of a collaborative creative team. Your work will primarily be in the area of coding which tells the computer or system what to do for the game to be played.

So, computer science engineering is required to become a good program developer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?