1st August 2018, 12:23 PM
Raviteja.b

How can I become an App Developer being Computer Engineering Diploma student?

Hi everyone, I have got admission in Diploma course with Computer Engineering branch. I want to become an App Developer. I would like to know about that how I can become an App Developer? Please help me to know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a scholarship to go abroad if I am a app programming developer?
  2. Can i become a Software Developer despite of being from commerce stream?
  3. Best Diploma course available to become a Quantum Computer Developer? Colleges available in Jharkhand for the same?
  4. How many branches are there to study in Polytechnic course?
  5. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  6. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  7. Are there any jobs for ECE graduates in Media and telecom companies?
  8. How to apply for AMIE course while studying in diploma engineering with computer science
  9. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  10. Which stream should I choose to become a Game Developer being a 10th student?
  11. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  12. What is the best course to study for Diploma CSE student?
  13. What should I do to clear my backlogs under 3 years?
  14. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  15. From Diploma EC to Degree Computer/IT is possible? Details about the new rule at GTU regarding change of stream?
  16. Information about application form and government colleges for Diploma in computer science?
  17. How to become a Game Developer? How to proceed after 10th? Is engineering required for becoming a Game Developer? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Need guidance regarding building career in Developing Applications for Mobile Technologies?
24th April 2020, 07:26 PM
huzaifaantuley

Default Re: How can I become an App Developer being Computer Engineering Diploma student?

You can become an App Developer. You can follow the steps given below:

1) Select the platform you want to work for. For instance Android or iOS

2)Select a Programming Language. Make sure it is not outdated.

3) Practice it

4)Make some basic Apps. For example an Application which reminds you to do the daily tasks.

5)Look for some internship. There are various opportunities for students to work as an intern. Doing this will increase your skills

6)If in case you need help, you can visit www.udemy.com or any other reputed website

7)Once you are well experienced, you can even publish your own Application
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?