26th January 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Can i become a Police Inspector on the basis of Diploma (Mechanical) qualification?

I have completed my diploma mechanical. I am working in private company as auto cadd draughtsman from 3 years. But my dream is to become police officer. I want to know if my Diploma qualification is enough for it?

26th January 2016, 07:53 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i become a Police Inspector on the basis of Diploma (Mechanical) qualification?

No, you cannot become a Police Inspector on the basis of Diploma (Mechanical) qualification. To be eligible to become a Police Inspector, you must have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and you must have to appear in the examination to get qualify for further rounds of selection. Since, you have not pursued Graduation, on the basis of Diploma (Mechanical) qualification, you are not eligible to become a Police Inspector.
26th January 2016, 10:56 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i become a Police Inspector on the basis of Diploma (Mechanical) qualification?

No, you are not eligible to apply for Police inspector.

The minimum educational qualification required to become a Police inspector is that the candidate must have passed graduation or its equivalent in any of the stream from a recognized university.

As Diploma qualification is not equivalent to graduation course, you are not eligible to apply for Police inspector.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?