7th June 2022, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my branch from electrical engineering in diploma to electronics and communication engineering in BTech lateral entry?

Can I change my branch from electrical engineering in diploma to electronics and communication engineering in BTech lateral entry?

11th June 2022, 12:11 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my branch from electrical engineering in diploma to electronics and communication engineering in BTech lateral entry?

Yes if you want to change the branch you can do so.
If you have just taken admission in diploma and you are switching to other branch then you can change your branch provided you have cleared you 1st semester with good marks without any previous backlog.
13th June 2022, 07:55 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my branch from electrical engineering in diploma to electronics and communication engineering in BTech lateral entry?

No, candidates getting admission through lateral entry are not eligible to change their stream.

So, you have to pursue it in same stream or else have to take admission in 1st year of B.Tech ( no lateral entry ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?