26th January 2018, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Will my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering be considered for lateral entry in BBA?

I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering now I am willing to do BBA. In which year I will be getting admission and start to do BBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  4. Is 2 years of lateral diploma course in Electronics and communication considered as diploma stream or non diploma stream?
  5. Can I get admission in lateral entry programme in Aeronautical Engineering after doing diploma in electronics and communication
  6. Lateral admission in B.E. (Electronics and Communication)?
  7. Lateral entry into B.Tech Fashion Technology is possible after Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for B.Tech Aeronautics after Diploma in ECE? Is there any lateral entry scheme for Diploma holders? -- [New]
  9. Does colleges which comes under government category provide admission for diploma students in 2nd year through lateral entry?
  10. Names of Engineering Colleges which offer lateral entry admission for ECE?
  11. Is it possible to join electronics and communication engineering through lateral entry being a candidate of diploma in computer application and business management in final year
  12. How to take Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication? How many colleges are there in Bangalore?
  13. Which are the PSU's having lateral entry after electronics and communication engineering?
  14. Requirements for Lateral Entry in B.E. course. for outsiders? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure for lateral entry admission in CDAC after Diploma in ECE?
  16. Eligibility for diploma in Mass communication through lateral entry aftre 3 year course diploma in computer Engineering?
  17. Can I apply for BBA lateral entry after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
29th January 2018, 08:31 AM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Will my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering be considered for lateral entry in BBA?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue BBA Lateral Entry as diploma is considered equivalent to Class 12th or Senior Secondary. Unlike Lateral Entry in B.Tech Programmes where you can get admission directly into second year, you will get admission into first year in BBA and have to pursue all three years. Admission to BBA progammes are done in two ways. First one on the basis of your score in Diploma and another one is through the entrance test conducted by various universities and colleges.
29th January 2018, 11:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will my Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering be considered for lateral entry in BBA?

** Bachelor of Business Administration is an undergraduate Business Management course.

** The duration of BBA course is three years.

** For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** As per my knowledge, your Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering will not be considered for lateral entry in BBA so you have to get admission in first year of BBA course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?