16th August 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my electronics engineering branch in electrical through lateral entry scheme

Can i change my electronics engg.branch in electrical through B.E.lateral entry scheme2012

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  2. Am I eligible to get in Aeronautical Engineering through lateral entry?
  3. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  4. How to get admission into good college through lateral entry scheme after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? Colleges offering the course around India?
  5. How to join B.E lateral entry colleges like BITS, BIT after completing diploma in electrical and electronics? Is there any entrance exam for B.E Lateral Entry
  6. Best colleges for lateral entry with branch change? I have scored 85%
  7. How many seats are available in B.Tech for CST Department for diploma pass students
  8. Can I pursue B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in IT? Procedure of getting admission in B.Tech. Civil Engineering through lateral entry in the colleges of Himachal University?
  9. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  10. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  11. Which exam should an EEE student answer to enter Indian Airforce? Books to be referred for the exam?
  12. Can I apply for M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc (Honors) in Maths?
  13. Lateral entry in engineering at Kerala? Is Diploma Lateral entry recognized by PSC?
  14. Can I be able to join Lateral entry in engineering in Kerala after doing diploma in lateral entry scheme?
  15. Institutes offering lateral entry after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering from private institute of Jharkhand
  16. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  17. How to do B.Tech after my diploma? I have completed my 10th standard
  18. Aeronautical Engineering after BSc -- [Most Discussed]
31st August 2013, 07:29 PM
EDISONEDWIN

Default Re: Can I change my electronics engineering branch in electrical through lateral entry scheme

no its not possible at all
31st August 2013, 11:42 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my electronics engineering branch in electrical through lateral entry scheme

Dear Friend

Sorry to say that ,it is not possible to change your branch from electronics engineering to electrical engineering via lateral entry scheme.

Lateral Entry scheme is for the diploma candidate who want to get admission in second year of engineering.

It is necessary for them to secure at least 60% marks in diploma in order to be eligible for the lateral Entry scheme.

If you are interested in changing your stream then you make check your universities rules an regulations .

As in many universities there is branch change option in second year of engineering .The criteria varies from universities to universities .The general criteria is that :

>>You must have secured at least 65% marks in first and second semester .

>>You should not have any back in both semesters

>>Third is the availability of seats in the desired streams.

Hope the information helps you.If you have any other query regarding this then please leave here .We will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

All the best for your career.

aashisranjan784
4th August 2014, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

I GOT 81% IN E&TC DIPLOMA THREE YEARS COURSE NOW I WANT TO CHANGE MY BRANCH FOR DEGREE COURSE AS YOUR MIND WHICH BRANCH IS MORE SUITABLE,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?