11th March 2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my polytechnic college after first semester?

Hi, I am ABHIJITH,presently doing diploma in I E semester1 in KMCT polytechnic college kallanthode, Kozhikode. It is a private college, I have got merit see in this college as first option. I wanted to change the college to another college in Kerala for Instrumentation Engineering.Can I change the college???If can,how can I change???
Please give reply
Ph. 8943317451
Email- [email protected]

15th March 2022, 11:07 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change my polytechnic college after first semester?

To change colleges you need to talk to the officials of both the colleges as there are different rules and procedures. .You can write an application to the head of your institution if he /she agrees then your request will be transferred to another college. .If the seat is vacant, they will send a confirmation letter.
15th March 2022, 04:34 PM
periwinkle09876

Default Re: Can I change my polytechnic college after first semester?

Polytechnic College can be changed after Ist semester only in the same stream and under the same University.
You can change your college with valid reason and if the college has required number of vacancies then only you will be eligible to change your college and it is also very important that you have to take the transfer certificate from the previous college so, that without any difficulty to get admission in the next college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?