14th February 2011, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?

can i change my college after completing 4 th sem..??
I had clear in 1 st year with 74.45% and now i'm in 4 th sem of computer engg diploma but due to some travelling/physical pblm i want to change my college . So can i change my college or not.?
Plzz tell me

31st May 2011, 08:08 PM
stranger351

Default Re: Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?

Yes you are eligible for changing college at any time.
But i think this is wrong one.
You have no benefit from it.
They do not refund your fee because you leave college .
So they have a right of keeping your previous fee.
and also you get admission in 1st semester not in 4th.
So i think this is not smarter choice of changing current college.
15th June 2011, 02:46 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?

Dear friend,

I don't think that after 4th semester i.e. after 2nd year, you can change your college or institution.

Even if you talk to the college authorities or administration,they will not be able to help you at this stage. If it was your 1st year then they could somehow solve the problem.

All the fees deposited to the college can't be refunded to you also if you leave this college at this situation. For this,you have to talk with the college authorities.

May be ,at least half of the deposited fees can be returned to you.
19th June 2011, 07:06 PM
sachin6

Ya you are eligible to change your college. You contact your college administrator head and know the procedure to change a college and then apply but this is nonsense your studies will be affected.
29th July 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

How can i chage college after taking admition in lateral entry and complited 4th semester
4th August 2011, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i want to change ma college in 3rd year soo vil college giv bak the deposited money already paid for 3rd year
9th August 2011, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

how can i change branch in collage after 1 year ?
how many spi need it?
10th August 2011, 08:25 AM
saurabhkaushal333

you can inform your principal for changing of college
30th August 2011, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

can i transfer college in 3rd year of engineering in same university.
31st August 2011, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

i'm 1st year student year taken admission in ptu university but now i want to quit the college.
Money is refundable or not
25th October 2011, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

can i change my college with arrears and what are the procedures?
25th October 2011, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

how to change the college with arrears and what are the procedures for it?
25th October 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How can i change my college with arrears after 4th semester and what are the procedures for it?
25th October 2011, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How can i change my evening college with arrears after 4th semester and what are the procedures for it?
19th December 2011, 06:40 PM
shri ram sharma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had clear in 1 st year with 74.45% and now i'm in 4 th sem of computer engg diploma but due to some travelling/physical pblm i want to change my college . So can i change my college or not.?
Plzz tell me
dear ,
no, you cannot change your college now when you are in 4-semester .this will possible only after 1-year .i.e. after completing 2-semester . but i think it will not possible that you can change your college .anyhow you can ask your teacher they will help you.
19th April 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in 2nd year be.my college is narayanaguru underthirunelveliuniversity.but i want to tranfer thanjavur.its my nativeplace.
6th May 2012, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

I am 2sem student under vtu can i change my college under the same university?what are procedure?is there any complication or problems aftr change of college? plz tel me
12th May 2012, 12:43 AM
Radhakrishna143

Dear friend, I don't think that after 4th semester i.e. after 2nd
year, you can change your college or institution. Even if you talk to the college authorities or
administration,they will not be able to help you at
this stage. If it was your 1st year then they could
somehow solve the problem. All the fees deposited to the college can't be
refunded to you also if you leave this college at
this situation. For this,you have to talk with the
college authorities. May be ,at least half of the deposited fees can be
returned to you.
13th June 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

Now m doing my be course in vtu(4th sem) I would like to change my collage due to some problems. Am I able to change the collage?? What are the formality for getting n o c?? Pls anybody help me
19th June 2012, 11:17 AM
Unregistered

can i change my college after 3rd semester.......? and 'm a year back student in 4th sem.........?
9th March 2013, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my
university from Anna
University to calicut university(BE 1yr)??
pls help..!!
9th March 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change my
university from Anna
University to calicut university(BE1yr)??
pls help..!!
11th May 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i have some back subject in 3rd sem its possible to change of college after 4th sem
25th May 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

i am B.E 2 yr cse. i get 73.4% in 1 yr.some physical & travel problem,i want to change my college at same university after 4th sem ?if any arrear will come in 4th sem?can i change my college?
what is the procedure for that?
27th June 2013, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for changing the college in after second year? i have to talk to the college in which i am studing or i have to talk to the college in which i want to transfer?is there any probleam if i change my college ?
19th July 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir cn i change my engg college after 2nd year in mumbai university
9th August 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

It's possible to change college at any point of time but the only condition is u can take transfer only for odd semester, ie 3rd, 5th, 7nth. Procedure is u need to obtain NOC from both the colleges and then take it ti VTU belgaum. but u got to do it within 15 days from the time result is anounced.

Cheers.
Basava
24th September 2013, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How to change college after 1st semester? Is it posible?
29th September 2013, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

I am taking the admission in PVPIT college of engineering for INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY after diploma for direct second year but i want to change this college after second year is this possible and this college is under pune university near Bavdhan.so please help me to give the information about changing the college after 4th sem i.e after second year.
3rd December 2013, 02:41 AM
Unregistered

can i change my college after completing 2nd semister under guwahati university..please reply very soon..ots important..
30th December 2013, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

am from kolar district am studying 3 rd sem BE in dayanandasagar engg Collage bangalore.can I change my collage from DSCE engg collage banglore to CBIT engg Collage kolar after 4th sem
10th May 2014, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to change my college from 4 th sem..can i change it????n its very neccessary tochange the college???
n whts the process oftransfering??/n when did it will start???
12th May 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

M a 2nd year student of civil engineering. Wants to change college in 3rd year is it possible? ?also can backlocks are allowed. .
31st July 2014, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Change of college after 4th semester? What is the procedure to apply for a change?

I had clear in 1 st year with 44.45% and now i'm in 4 th sem of computer engg but due to some travelling/physical pblm i want to change my college . So can i change my college or not.?
Plzz tell me
19th November 2014, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

I am completing my btech 1sy year in deemed university of cse group,but I was interested in practical learning like by seeing any thing,I will get it means I was not interested in maths but practical learning....
21st December 2014, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

am doing my 3yr engineering i would like to transfer to anna university..i want to know the procedure for changing college
3rd February 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I change the university?
Am student of 2nd yr ENTC engg. I want to change my university bcz of some physical problems. And most imp am direct second year student.
9th August 2015, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

I got year back in 4th sem .. I want Change the college.. Again to 3rd sem can i?? Plz answer me.
16th June 2016, 05:46 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of jntuh affiliatedcollege completed 2nd year with 8.2 grades and wants change to a college of jntuh because of some social problems .can I?
30th January 2017, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I am studying at VIT-Vellore. I want to change the college and relocate to Mumbai which is my home town. Is this possible?
how do I ensure that I do not lose out on credits already earned at VIT ?
30th April 2017, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Because of great problem,Can i change my college after 2nd semester in the same affiliated university.
27th July 2019, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

It is possible or not to change the college after 1year be
2nd August 2020, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

I am in third year. I want to continue in Australia To complete my degree. Is it okay?
24th April 2021, 08:50 AM
Unregistered

Hi iam lateral entry student now iam 2nd year I want to change my college at my native place I have some financial problems can it possible
12th June 2022, 10:25 PM
AlexTy

I hope you succeeded, I also think now that I chose the wrong college for me and I would like to change it. I am just starting to study this issue.
12th June 2022, 10:29 PM
AlexTy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi iam lateral entry student now iam 2nd year I want to change my college at my native place I have some financial problems can it possible
I also wanted to change my college, if you had such a goal, I hope you succeeded. When I started studying the study programs were very difficult for me, I could not prepare high quality essays and the exams were difficult. Then I found the service https://essayreviewexpert.com/review/gradesfixer/ which helped me a lot with passing my essays and it became easier to study, I now decided to stay in my college, especially since I started playing for the local sports team.
20th June 2022, 12:20 AM
TopGearFun

I hope you managed to solve your problems or change college. Last year I really wanted to change college, I underestimated the complexity of the curriculum. It was necessary to prepare a lot of abstracts, essays in all subjects, there were very difficult exams.
23rd June 2022, 10:27 PM
MrJF

In my practice, I have not met students who would like to change colleges before the end of the academic year. It's quite difficult, at least from a moral point of view.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?