30th September 2016, 12:46 PM
Angari Prashanth

Can I change college in 3rd semester from autonomous college to a private college?

Sir I got a seat in governemnt autonomous degree college in 2016 this year. Can I change this college in 3rd semester to another private college.

30th September 2016, 07:46 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Can I change college in 3rd semester from autonomous college to a private college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angari Prashanth View Post
Sir I got a seat in governemnt autonomous degree college in 2016 this year. Can I change this college in 3rd semester to another private college.
You can change college in 3rd semester to another private college but for this you must not have any active backlogs in 1st and 2nd semester. For this, you will have to fill up a requisite form that is required to change college. Form is available in the registrar's office. After changing the college, there will be no relation with your previous college.
12th February 2021, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I change college in 3rd semester from autonomous college to a private college?

Can I change my college after third sem exams is it possible ?what is the procedure to change private to govt clg .for joining of 4th sem in a new clg
14th February 2021, 02:16 AM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

You can change college in 3rd semester to another private college but for this you must not have any active backlogs in 1st and 2nd semester. For this, you will have to fill up a requisite form that is required to change college. Form is available in the registrar's office. After changing the college, there will be no relation with your previous college.
15th February 2021, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

The Royal Orthopaedic Hospital and Sports Injury Center is the first of its own kind hospital in Rajasthan, which is specially dedicated to treating sports & exercise related injuries where the patients are treated with the most advanced techniques.
https://www.royalorthopaedichospital.com/
5th April 2022, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

can I join to 4th semester in other college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?