11th March 2022, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Robotics in any college after my diploma in EE?

Sir, I am studying Diploma In Electrical Engg. Can I study Robotics in any college after my diploma in EE.

14th March 2022, 11:21 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Robotics in any college after my diploma in EE?

Yes. After completing your diploma in EE, you can pursue Robotics in any college. But you must have completed class 10 from any recognized board or Institute to get eligible to study Robotics.
15th March 2022, 08:40 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study Robotics in any college after studying your diploma in electrical engineering. A diploma in electrical engineering helps in understanding the programming, control system, and power electronics of the robot. The minimum educational qualification required for a bachelor's degree (BTech) in Robotics a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics from a recognized board. Admission to this course will be given on the basis of national, state, or university level examinations.
15th March 2022, 11:04 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course you can learn robotics after BTech in Electrical Engineering.Since all the technical knowledge and concepts you have learned during your degree will help you in robotics and if you are interested in learning something then it will always be useful for you.
15th March 2022, 05:15 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, of course you are eligible to study Robotics after completing diploma in electrical engineering course. So, you can continue your studies by applying for diploma in electrical engineering. You can apply for B.E or BTech in Robotics course after diploma in Electrical Engineering. Those candidates who have completed a diploma course you can directly enroll for BTech or B.E second year through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?