13th April 2023, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I continue Civil Engineering by attending the CommonEntrance Exam having completed Diploma in CeramicTechnology?

Can I continue Civil Engineering by attending the Common
Entrance Exam having completed Diploma in Ceramic
Technology?

I m naveed completed diploma in ceramic technology with 70%, Can I continue Civil Engineering by attending the Common
Entrance Exam having completed Diploma in Ceramic
Technology? I don't have any issue I will do it from 1st year also I need to continue my higher education in civil plz plz let me know 9620788557,,.......... waiting for your reply pz

15th April 2023, 08:10 PM
4700BC

Default Re: Can I continue Civil Engineering by attending the CommonEntrance Exam having completed Diploma in CeramicTechnology?

It is possible to continue your education in Civil Engineering after completing a Diploma in Ceramic Technology. However, the admission requirements and processes for Common Entrance Exam may vary depending on the institution and the specific program you are interested in.

You will need to research and find out the specific eligibility criteria for the Common Entrance Exam for Civil Engineering programs at the institutions of your choice. Typically, you may be required to have completed certain courses or have a minimum grade point average (GPA).

Additionally, you may want to consider pursuing a bridging program or taking additional courses in mathematics, physics, and other relevant subjects to better prepare yourself for the Civil Engineering program.

It's important to note that the transition from a diploma program to a degree program can be challenging, as the degree program will likely have more rigorous academic standards and require a greater level of commitment and dedication. However, with proper preparation and hard work, it is definitely possible to succeed and excel in a Civil Engineering program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?