1st February 2018, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue studying engineering after a gap of 8 years since I completed my Diploma?

I completed my Diploma in Karnataka in the year 2010 after which I did not continued my education anymore. After 8 years gap I want to continue my studies in full time engineering. Is it possible or not?

7th February 2018, 09:58 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue studying engineering after a gap of 8 years since I completed my Diploma?

Yes, it is possible to continue your engineering after a gap of 8 years after completion of your Diploma course. Candidates who have passed Diploma course from a recognised institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Engineering course through lateral entry admission process. Admissions in direct admission of Engineering course are done through entrance examination conducted by your respective state technical board. Since, you have passed your Diploma course, you can get admission in Engineering course.
28th June 2022, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to continue studying engineering after a gap of 8 years since I completed my Diploma?

Hy hi I have gap of 4 year in civil engineering. I detained in 4 th sem so can I start civil now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?