10th April 2016, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to continue architectural engineering course after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Am I eligible to continue architectural engineering course after completion of diploma in civil engineering? What is the minimum criteria required? Can someone please provide me the complete information as soon as possible? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  2. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  3. What job I can get after completion of diploma in architectural engineering?
  4. What should I do after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in architectural assistanceship from UPBTE with 70%
  6. Duration of architectural engineering after diploma in Civil engineering?
  7. How can i opt for architectural engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  9. Is it possible to study B.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of Diploma Civil?
  10. Am I eligible to join architectural course after completion of diploma? What is the eligibility criteria followed?
  11. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  12. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  13. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  14. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  15. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  16. Can I study Diploma in Civil Engineering being a BCA graduate?
  17. What can we do next after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
10th April 2016, 11:03 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to continue architectural engineering course after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Being a Diploma holder in Civil Engineering, you are not eligible to pursue your higher studies in Architectural Engineering.

To be eligible to pursue Architectural Engineering course, you must have passed 12th standard with MPC stream or three years Diploma in Engineering course in Architecture from a recognized board.

Since, you have not pursued Diploma in Architectural Engineering course, you are eligible to pursue your higher studies only in Civil Engineering course and you are not eligible to study Architectural Engineering course.
17th May 2016, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to continue architectural engineering course after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

i am a diploma holder in EEE , and am i able to do architectural engineering in amie
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?