9th July 2015, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years of diploma in Civil engineering with 75%?

Sir,
I have completed two year diploma course from institution of civil engineers (india).Can I do AMIE after this.I have a valid membership card from ICE India. Sir.Sir please guide me more about that can I do AMIE or not.Am very much interested in doing AMIE. Also I have passed diploma with 75 percentage marks.After plus two I have joined for lateral entry diploma that's why I had done two yr diploma.Can I do AMIE?

12th July 2015, 06:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years of diploma in Civil engineering with 75%?

Yes you are surely eligible for AMIE if you have complete diploma after lateral entry from a recognized institute with at least 60% marks.

You have got the required percentage of marks and you can surely apply for admission without any doubt. Just apply for registration when it is open because you are definitely eligible for it.
12th July 2015, 07:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do AMIE after completing 2 years of diploma in Civil engineering with 75%?

Yes, you can do AMIE after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course with an aggregate of 75% marks from a recognized board. To get admission in AMIE, you need to follow the admission procedure mentioned below :-

1. For getting admission in AMIE, you need to apply for membership (Senior Technician membership for Diploma holders) by obtaining the membership application form from the Institute.

2. After filling up the Membership form, the photograph and educational qualifications will be verified by a 'Supporter'. If all the details submitted by you are verified and found correct, you will be offered admission in AMIE.
21st August 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done 2 years diploma from ice(india)..now i came to know that amie is a good institution to study.now it became my dream to be an amie holder.i got lateral entry to 2nd year of diploma because i have passed 12th with 54% in pcm.i have scored 64 % in diploma(ice)..can i do amie in diploma stream.if u can help me i will be very thankfull to u.expecting a reply
31st August 2015, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i studyed diploma from ice..which was 2 years diploma .because i passed 12th wth 63% aggregate and 52% aggregate in pcm.so due to the 12th science grp they gave me excemption in part 1.now i have compleated ice 2 year diploma with 62 %.i want to take admission in amie diploma stream...can i take admission with this qualifns?When we call amie ?
9th September 2015, 06:44 PM
dinesh the king

Sir,AMIE is the engineering degree in the distance education mode offered by the Institution of Engineers (India).As you have membership card from ICE and you have passed diploma,You are undoubtedly eligible for the same.so,apply asap.ALL THE BEST
7th September 2019, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Can, I do AMIE after completing 2 years of diploma in Civil engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?