10th January 2016, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Sc in biotechnology after diploma biotechnology?

Hi
I'm Christopher finished my 10th boards and passed in all having a CGPA of 6.8. Can I diploma in biotechnology? After the diploma can I join for Bsc biotechnology? Please list the colleges where I can do diploma and bsc in biotechnology (both).
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc in Biotechnology can be done after Diploma in Biotechnology? List of suitable colleges?
  2. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  3. Should I go for BSc Biotechnology or B.Tech Biotechnology?
  4. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  5. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  6. Courses available to study for 11th candidate who has Physics, Chemistry and Physical Education as main subjects?
  7. List of top colleges offering MS in pharmaceutical biotechnology?
  8. Which field I can go for doing Post graduation course after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  9. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  10. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th?
  11. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  12. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  13. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  15. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  16. Can i do Msc in Biotechnology after passing BSc in Physics
  17. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  18. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
10th January 2016, 02:51 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc in biotechnology after diploma biotechnology?

Yes, definitely you should go for BSC in Biotechnology after diploma in Biotechnology.
After a degree you will definitely get good job opportunities.

Top colleges offering BSc Biotechnology:

Dayananda Sugar college of Biological Sciences, Bangalore.

Modern College of Arts, Pune

Kishan Institute of Modern Technology, Bhubaneswar
10th January 2016, 06:59 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, candidate can do B.Sc in biotechnology after diploma biotechnology.

Eligibility :
  • Candidate must have completed diploma in biotechnology from any recognised university.
  • Age of candidate must be from 17 to 24 years.
  • Course duration for B.Sc is 3 years.
10th January 2016, 07:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi
I'm Christopher finished my 10th boards and passed in all having a CGPA of 6.8. Can I diploma in biotechnology? After the diploma can I join for Bsc biotechnology? Please list the colleges where I can do diploma and bsc in biotechnology (both).
Thank you!
You have completed diploma in Biotechnology so you are eligible for B.Sc in Biotechnology.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCB and diploma in Biotechnology are eligible for B.Sc course in Biotechnology.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?