1st July 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

Hey,

I just completed my 10th std and I'm planing to go for diploma.I have got a govt seat for ECE in a college.My question is can i go to Btech in CSE after having diploma in ECE and also i just completed my 10th.so no 1 & 2

Thanks

1st July 2015, 02:19 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

Sorry to say you but this is not possible. As if you completed your diploma in Electronics and Communication then you are not allowed to get admission in Computer Science Engineering. You can only get admission in same trade which you have in diploma.

After diploma you can get admission in 2nd year of B.Tech. Through Lateral Entry Engineering Test (LEET) scheme you will get admission in b.tech course. For this you have to give LEET exam. After that you need to do online counselling to get a seat in reputed college.
1st July 2015, 07:43 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?

No, it is not possible to change your stream from CSE to ECE. You need to pursue B.Tech course in the same stream in which you have pursued Diploma course. You can get direct admission in second year of four years B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course by appearing and qualifying LEET/ECET/JELET examination. Since, you have pursued your three years Diploma course in CSE stream, you need to pursue B.Tech from CSE stream.
1st July 2015, 08:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey,

I just completed my 10th std and I'm planing to go for diploma.I have got a govt seat for ECE in a college.My question is can i go to Btech in CSE after having diploma in ECE and also i just completed my 10th.so no 1 & 2

Thanks
No, you can not do B.Tech in ECE after completion of diploma course in CSE.

Those candidates who have completed diploma course in ECE are eligible to get admission in B.Tech course in ECE.

Your age should be above 18 years.
23rd October 2016, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech in computer science after completion of diploma in electronics and communication? I just completed my 12th In Science Math
27th March 2017, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech in Information Technology after completing diploma in computer science engineering??
3rd June 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/mam
I'm Sathya from Bangalore
I've completed diploma in electronics and communication in the yr 2016.can u suggest me a list of good degree courses through distance education
14th August 2017, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

What is the salary package after completing diploma in computer science and engineering
2nd November 2017, 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Can I do B.tech in electronic communication after completion of diploma in civil ?
31st May 2018, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a student of diploma in computer engineering.my question is can I go to Btech in computer science and engineering after completing my diploma
7th August 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i do B.Tech in Information Technology after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering
3rd February 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I join eee after completing my diploma in electronics and communication engineering
28th May 2019, 07:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I do computer science engineering in btech after completion of civil engineering in polytechnic
18th June 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i do electronics communication eng in btech after completion of computer eng in polytechnic
20th June 2019, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma in ece....after ecet I got seat in cse b.tech. Is it good to join...? Is it easy cse in b.tech after i studied studied diploma in ece
10th August 2019, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have 1 question Diploma in computer science &technology after I join In computer science engineering
20th August 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i do btech in Information technology direct second year after diploma in computer engineering
12th September 2019, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of diploma engineering can i get admission in b tech lateral entry. I am tenth pass
29th September 2020, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

Can a civil students of diploma join in ece in btech
19th November 2021, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Can i do polytechnic cst after having betech cse
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?