17th June 2015, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?

Hi am Joe jasmine final year diploma in electronics and communication my parents are saying to go for job or do btech. After diploma only btech is the way or we can do some other courses please help me am very much confused because I don't like diploma or engineering.

Related Questions:
17th June 2015, 10:59 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?

After completing your diploma course in Electronics and Communication you can go for ECE degree in engineering, civil engineering, mechanical engineering, B.Sc, etc. So there are many course which can be done after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication now its in your hand that which filed you are further interest in and according to that you can go for that specific field or course.
8th March 2018, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?

Hi i completed my diploma in electronics and communication and i have 2 year job experience in electronics field and im not satisfied with my designation. So i want to do course which course i can do and best to my carrier please give me suggestions.
11th March 2018, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Sir am ranjan I'm completed diploma in electronics and communication,I don't no one thing about BTech,I want know one thing about BTech, how many year for BTEC course in diploma completed students.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?