24th April 2015, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

Hi
My name Ashish Kurane, I am a Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering student, and my wish is to pursue my B.Tech in Abroad, so what is the method to study in Abroad after the completion of Diploma in India in the field of Electronics and Communication with 90%, and what are the sources to do it, an also is there a good career in the field of Electronics and Communication?

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to study B.Tech in Abroad for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering student?
  2. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. How can I get a job in abroad after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  4. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
  5. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  6. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  9. How should I proceed for engineering degree after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  11. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
  13. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. Which exam to attend to study abroad after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  15. How to do a job in abroad after doing diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Marine Engineering after completing B.E.(Electrical & Electronics Engineering)?
  18. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
28th April 2015, 08:48 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?

You will have to sit for the SAT Examination. The SAT Examination is organized for the students who are aspiring to pursue their graduation course Abroad.
So you will need to crack the Examination after which you will be provided a list of the Universities where you can get admission and you will have to choose anyone University from the list.
You will have to crack the TOEFL Examination as well.
Once you have done both only the hurdle of Personal Interview will be there.
You will then have to go through an Interview and once you have done that you will be able to take admission in the course of B.E in Electronics and Communication in the University that you have chosen.
So just prepare for the Examination and make sure that you are able to get a very good score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?