2nd March 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma after 12th in Malaysia or Canada?

Hello Sir/Mam, I am now study in 12th can I do a diploma in Malaysia or Canada? Can someone please give me the information soon on the same? I need to know the steps which I need to follow to apply for the course as well. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scope of MDS or other PG Diploma courses in Malaysia and Singapore after doing BDS in India?
  2. Physics Ph.D Scholarship in Canada, Sweden or Malaysia?
  3. Which biology related Diploma course to take in Canada after 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to pursue PG Diploma course from Canada with criteria listed below?
  5. List of M.Tech colleges in USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Russia, New Zealand, Malaysia and South Africa?
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for doing post graduation diploma in Canada after completion of IELTS exam with overall 6 band?
  7. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  8. Will I get a student Visa of Canada for pursuing PG Diploma course?
  9. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
  10. Cost of MBBS in Malaysia? Entrance exam for it?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue Medical Postgraduate Diploma in Cosmetology Specialized in Laser field after completing Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from National University of Malaysia?
  12. Can I apply for admission in Canada after diploma in automobile engineering?
  13. IELTS band requirement for doing post graduate Diploma in Canada? How long will it take to process Visa?
  14. IELTS band requirement for post graduate diploma after B.Tech in Canada? How long before I have to process my Visa file?
  15. Queries regarding c.s course admission -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which Diploma courses in Dentistry is beneficial for me to practice in Canada?
  17. Is it possible to do PG after Diploma in Accounts and Finance in Canada?
  18. Can I study in Abroad except Singapore and Malaysia having 9 CGPA in 10th standard?
3rd March 2017, 10:36 PM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Can I do diploma after 12th in Malaysia or Canada?

Here are some of the most popular Diplomas in Malaysia:

Diploma in Accounting
Diploma in Business
Diploma in Hospitality & Tourism Management
Diploma in Culinary Arts
Diploma in Early Childhood Education
Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology

In Canada, the most popular PG Diplomas are in the following subjects:
Biological Sciences
Engineering (Electronics and Mechanical)
Networking & Information Technology
Health Sciences
Pharmacy, Nursing and Midwifery
Business, Tourism and Hospitality Management
Early Childhood Studies

You will need to give the following exams to study abroad:
GRE, GMAT and SAT to English Language tests, such as TOEFL and IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?