27th March 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering?

Hey, I just want to know whether it's good if I choose diploma in architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering? Who can provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Thanks!

28th March 2017, 02:22 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, I just want to know whether it's good if I choose diploma in architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering? Who can provide me the details on this? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Thanks!
Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognized board with science and mathematics subjects are eligible to do diploma in architecture course. So, you are eligible to do diploma in architecture after completion of class X. But, it is not advisable to study diploma in architecture after completion of diploma in civil engineering. You can study B.E or B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering or you can apply for jobs in government and private sector organizations. The diploma completed students will be admitted to the second year of the four years B.E course through lateral entry admission. The admission to the engineering will be done through a lateral entry admission.
28th March 2017, 10:21 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering?

Yes, you can do diploma in Architecture course, you must have completed 10th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. Admission in diploma course are offered on the basis of 10th standard board examination marks through entrance examination.

Even if you have already completed diploma in civil engineering course, you can get admission in diploma in civil engineering course only on the basis of 10th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?