18th December 2014, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?

hai,
i am deepu ..i am completing my diploma course in civil engineering..what was the best course after completing diploma in civil engineering students...pls send me the details of the course by this e mail [email protected]..

Related Questions:
  1. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  2. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
  3. Can I do MBA after completing diploma in Civil engineering?
  4. How to take admission in diploma in civil engineering after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  5. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  6. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  7. Can I apply for government job after completing diploma in civil engineering from Assam University
  8. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  10. Are there any colleges in Dubai Offering Part-time Degree in Civil Engineering for Ladies after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  12. How to appear for AMIE after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  13. Can I go for some course in Automobile after doing diploma in Civil? What should I do after completing my diploma?
  14. How to do B.Tech after completing civil engineering?
  15. How to start B.Tech after completing diploma in civil engineering
  16. Can I pursue Architecture course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  17. How to do B.E through distanc education after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  18. Can I join civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
18th December 2014, 10:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?

The best option for you will be B.Tech in Civil Engineering. You can get admission in 2nd year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry entrance test (LEET). After completion of your B.Tech you will become a Graduate Engineer.

You can also apply for admission in AMIE which is also equivalent to B.Tech course. If you want to do job while studying Engineering, then AMIE is a better option than B.Tech course.

Hence, you can choose according to your interest and these two options are the best for an Diploma Engineering candidates.
19th December 2014, 11:44 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering course, it is best to pursue B.Tech Civil Engineering course. To get admission in B.Tech course, you need to appear for Lateral Entry Entrance Test (LEET) which is conducted for students who have completed 3 years Diploma course and who wish to get admission in B.Tech course. Based upon entrance examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a partiular engineering college. By qualifying LEET examination, you can get direct admission in Second year of Four years B.Tech course.
9th November 2015, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

My name seema height 5.1graduation 48 post gra 55 age 29 can i do ias if no thats ok but if yes show how
30th November 2015, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

what type of preparation we need to qualify a government engineering paper as ssc ?
4th February 2018, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my diploma in civil engineering and I am afraid about my career what can I do please suggest?
25th November 2021, 03:32 PM
AaravBhatnagar

The best option for you will be B.Tech in Civil Engineering. You can get admission in 2nd year of the B.Tech course through lateral entry entrance test (LEET). After completion of your B.Tech you will become a Graduate Engineer.

SIRT Bhopal has provision for admission in B.Tech in Bhopal MP through lateral entry. It is the best option for admission for the students who meet following criteria:

Candidate must have completed his/her diploma in engineering with at least 45% in appropriate branch of engineering.

Candidate must have completed his/her BSc from any recognized university with at least 45% marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?