27th August 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma in engineering after 10th if my marks are not good?

Hello,
I am 21 years old. My percentage was not good in 10th class so i want to know that can i do Diploma in Engineering on 10th base through entrance exam?

kindly let me know what is the eligibility for the saem!

6th September 2014, 03:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in engineering after 10th if my marks are not good?

I think percentage is not an issue in most of the Polytechnic entrance exams. All you need is 10th pass certificate with subjects like Maths, Science and English from a recognized Board of Education like CBSE, ICSE or any other State Board.

Hence, if you have 10th qualification with above mentioned subjects then you shouldn't worry and apply for any Polytechnic Entrance exam for admission into Diploma in Engineering. Those who get good rank in entrance will have greater chance of getting admission in a top Polytechnic Institute.

Exam will be objective type in nature and questions will be related to Physics, Chemistry and Maths of 10th standard level. So, revise whatever you have studied in your previous standard and be prepared for the entrance exa. because getting admission in a good college is very essential these days.

There is age limit for Polytechnic entrance exam which is 21 years for General category. Although age relaxation is available for reserved category candidates like SC/ST, OBC and Physically handicapped.
6th September 2014, 08:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Diploma in engineering after 10th if my marks are not good?

Yes, you can do Diploma in engineering after completion of your 10th standard even if your 10th marks are not good.

To get admission or to do pursue the Diploma course, you need to appear for the Polytechnic Entrance Test which is conducted for the students who wanted to get admission in the Diploma course.

To be eligible to appear for the Polytechnic entrance exam, you must have completed your 10th standard from a recognized board.

After qualifying the entrance exam, based on your rank, you will get admission in the college. You have many chances to opt the course in Diploma for your higher studies :-
-->Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
-->Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
-->Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
-->Diploma in Civil Engineering
-->Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
-->Diploma in Chemical Engineering
-->Diploma in Agriculture Engineering
-->Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
-->Diploma in Architecture Engineering
-->Diploma in Leather Technology Engineering
-->Diploma in Plastic Technology Engineering
-->Diploma in Production and Industrial Engineering
13th June 2016, 11:45 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Diploma in computer engineering after 10th if my marks are not good?
14th May 2019, 12:09 AM
Neer Thapa

Hi Im Neer Thapa From Nepal I have to say , now im completed MSC-IT course from Maharashtra But i now i want to take computer diploma engineer course , should i or should not ? IM very confused .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?