11th October 2015, 09:28 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Diploma in Taxation and Accounts just after passing 12th?

I want to know i can do diploma in taxation and accounts just after passing class 12th? I am a vocational student.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it mandatory to complete Diploma in Taxation to study Post Graduation Diploma in Taxation?
  2. What should I do further post graduation or masters in accounts/taxation?
  3. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What should I do after passing B.Com in Taxation and diploma in computer application and computerized accounting course?
  5. Information about railway services in accounts or auditing or taxation fields?
  6. Have 6 years experience in area of accounts and taxation and working in company as an accountant : Can I apply for CS? Will my experience count?
  7. Is Osmania University offering Taxation diploma through PG entrance? How to apply for this diploma course?
  8. Diploma courses in Taxation through distance education?
  9. Can I apply for taxation course after passing TYB.Com with 70.57%
  10. Can I do economics honors after passing 12th with 80% in commerce stream with accounts, business studies, economics and english
  11. Is Maths necessary for CA exam? What is the role of this exam?
  12. Should I go for diploma or 11th science after securing 87.4% in 10th? Can diploma holders apply for B.E without passing 12th?
  13. Is it possible to do Financial Accounting course through correspondence?
  14. How to take admission in CA after passing M.Com Taxation?
  15. Is there any way that I can go to NIT after Diploma without passing 12th?
  16. Can I get admission in ICSI if completed Diploma in Financial Accounts and Auditing on 10th basis?
  17. Various courses available after passing 12th?
  18. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Taxation course if completed T.Y.B.Com about 5 years with one ATKT still left?
12th October 2015, 11:16 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i do Diploma in Taxation and Accounts just after passing 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know i can do diploma in taxation and accounts just after passing class 12th? I am a vocational student.

Yes you can do Diploma in Taxation after 10+2, but it is generally done after the completion of the degree.

There are a number of institutions offering this course.

The duration is 1 year in some institutions and more than one year in some other institutions.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?