18th May 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Banking and Taxation course if completed T.Y.B.Com about 5 years with one ATKT still left?

Hello,
I have completed my T.Y.B.Com 5 years ago.
But still 1 ATKT subject is pending.
Can I join Diploma in Banking & Taxation course?
Please reply as soon as possible.

15th July 2015, 12:48 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Banking and Taxation course if completed T.Y.B.Com about 5 years with one ATKT still left?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have completed my T.Y.B.Com 5 years ago.
But still 1 ATKT subject is pending.
Can I join Diploma in Banking & Taxation course?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Yes, of course you are eligible for Diploma in Baking and Taxation. 10th standard is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for Diploma in Baking or Taxation. One can study Diploma in Accounting, Taxation course. This mostly covers Accounting subjects, which has more job opportunities. One year diploma course covers the financial information of the companies apart from it there are lot of day to day events like voucher management are all available in accounting. The Tally software is the most commonly used software in accounting. By studying the software itself with basic accounting knowledge will give lot of job opportunities in India. There are lot of universities teaches the Diploma in accounting course. There are few for your reference:

University of Mumbai
Address: CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400098
Phone: 022 2654 3000

University of Pune
Address: Ganeshkhind, Pune, Maharashtra 411007
Phone: 020 2569 6064
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?