5th July 2014, 09:19 PM
Arpit Babbar

Can I do DOEACC O, A level by myself? Tips for self study? Which books do I buy? Does it have a decent amount of value?

I got admission in Venkateswara college Delhi but I really need to pull a computer science course(Recognized) along with it. I could only find DOEACC courses(Any other names would be respected as well). I would only be able to take coaching classes if they are available close to my college but they really aren't. So what I'd look would be
1) Online coaching institute? Distance learning?
2) Tips on self study. Is it possible? Which books do I need to buy to do O level all by myself? I mean, there are coding classes close to my college. Assuming I can learn a good amount of coding from there, can I do the rest by myself?
3) Does it have a decent amount of value?

6th July 2014, 10:24 PM
Paul013

Default Re: Can I do DOEACC O, A level by myself? Tips for self study? Which books do I buy? Does it have a decent amount of value?

I'm doing O level myself. BPB publications offers the best books for the course. Plus, you can check in at NIELIT head office in Delhi and ask about the course. I've heard that they provide the training themselves, and its the cheapest among other private institutes that offer the same courses (O, A, CCC etc). I'm doing it from DICS and the experience has been bad, so I don't want anyone else to suffer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?