2nd July 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for IAS or IPS exam if completed three years diploma programme in Hotel Management and Catering?

hello
i have completed three years
diploma in hotel management and catering
from gihm dehradun can i apply for ias or ips exam?
please let me know imediately
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IPS exam after doing 3 years Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology after 12th?
  2. How to apply for railway catering job after completing hotel management 3 years diploma?
  3. How to join HM college if I am a student of 12th science under WB board?
  4. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  5. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  6. How to get employment in railways? I have completed Hotel Management Catering and Tourism with 5 years of experience
  7. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  8. How to get a job after doing 3 years diploma in hotel management and catering technology
  9. Graduation Courses in Hotel Management after Diploma in Hotel Management and Experience
  10. Converting Hotel Management Diploma to BSc in Hotel Management by giving extra papers
  11. What is the qualification for IPS? I have 3 years diploma in hotel management
  12. Whether Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology course is available? Entrance exam for this course? Whether a candidate get admission in degree course after completing diploma?
  13. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility to pursue one year Diploma in Catering, Hotel Management and Tourism through distance education if completed 10th standard? -- [New]
  15. How to go for higher studies after completing my diploma in Hotel Management, Catering Technology from IHMCT Chennai?
  16. How to apply for masters course after 3 year diploma in Hotel Management and Catering?
  17. Can I get a degree for my diploma in hotel management? How can I convert my diploma into degree?
  18. How can I join HM after passing 12th class?
7th July 2014, 09:51 AM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for IAS or IPS exam if completed three years diploma programme in Hotel Management and Catering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i have completed three years
diploma in hotel management and catering
from gihm dehradun can i apply for ias or ips exam?
please let me know imediately
thank you

IAS and IPS are Civil service posts and for joining in them you need to write the Civil Service exams for it and they are conducted by UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and is held every year.

And most of all for these exams you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for them and one of which is the Education qualification.As per the eduction qualification needed for both the exams you are not satisfying it ,as for applying for the exams you need to have completed a Degree from a recognized university and that can be from any stream of education.

But as you have completed a Diploma you are not eligible for applying for the exams

Regards
~Jxsab~
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?