27th July 2021, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I do graduation after 2 years long ITI course from private colleges of Bihar?

Hello sir I have done ITI 2 years course in Bihar in private college. Now can I do graduation after ITI
Thanku sir
Braj mohan

28th July 2021, 08:08 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation after 2 years long ITI course from private colleges of Bihar?

After completion of the ITI course, You will have to complete the diploma course. After completion of the diploma course, you are eligible to apply for B. Tech.
30th July 2021, 08:13 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do graduation after 2 years long ITI course from private colleges of Bihar?

The candidate who has completed a minimum 8th class/ 10th class is eligible for an ITI course from any private college of Bihar. Since you have completed graduation that can be pursued only after 12th class. So, you are eligible for the ITI course in India. The duration ranges from 1 to 2 years.
30th July 2021, 08:16 PM
Msdhoni02

1. You need to complete the diploma course after ITI to get admission in a graduation course.

2. Your age should be minimum 14 years old.

3. Admission is either merit based or based on the entrance test for graduation.
30th July 2021, 10:58 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission in graduation course after completing ITI course. In order to get admission in graduation course the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th class to get admission in graduation course is 50%. If you have done ITI course after 12th then you are eligible to get admission in graduation on the basis of 12th certificate otherwise not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?