23rd August 2016, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get the graduation certificate after long years of gap?

I completed my graduation in the year 1993-1994 or may be in 1995. Due to some unforeseen reason or my busy life I could not get my Graduation Certificate in time. Now, I am in dire need of this Certificate to get my Passport. My question is, for getting this Graduation Certificate what I should do ? How could I apply for Graduation Certificate ? Pls. help.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in college for completing graduation in regular basis with a gap? Number of gap years allowed between 12th and graduation on regular? Procedure of applying Gap certificate?
  2. What should I to complete my graduation after a long gap?
  3. Is it possible for me to continue the graduation after 5 year gap?
  4. What are the possibilities available to apply for graduation course after completion HSC long back?
  5. Is doing B.Ed. after a long gap not valuable?
  6. Is it possible to complete the graduation course which I started 18 years back?
  7. Age limits for those who have a long gap between graduation and masters?
  8. Is it possible to complete Graduation after a long gap?
  9. How and from where to get GAP certificate for admission?
  10. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation at the age of 40?
  11. Can I get a job after a long unemployment gap?
  12. Is it possible to complete BA graduation with long gap after 2nd year? -- [New]
  13. Can I do graduation in one year if I have gap of two years after 12th?
  14. Is it possible for me to complete my graduation via correspondence after a long gap?
  15. Is it possible for me to complete my Graduation from Delhi University if I have 1 year gap?
  16. Will there be any problem for me while joining in TCS being a candidate having completed B.Tech in 5 years and mentioned the same in application form?
  17. BITSAT requires aggregate marks of 11th+12th or only 12th? I am from Andhra Pradesh State Board -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to appear in NET having a gap of 7 years between Graduation and Post Graduation?
31st August 2016, 12:53 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get the graduation certificate after long years of gap?

It is about 22 years that you have completed graduation and it is quite not possible to tell you exactly that you will get certificate or not. But you should try your level best. You need to write an application to university vice chancellor about your need of certificate. He will tell you the exact position that you may got your certificate or not.
31st August 2016, 09:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to get the graduation certificate after long years of gap?

You can contact the university concerned, if you have completed the graduation and have all the mark sheets. If you have passed and have enrollment number, then you should get the degree.

The only problem is whether you have all the mark sheets are not. If you have, then it would not be a problem. Just you need to visit the university campus and apply for the degree.
12th September 2016, 05:58 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Yes, you can get your graduation certificate after this kind of long time , but may be it quit herd , Try to contact with your university and tell them about your problem ,Every have one copy of the students record, So in case the refuse you, you may report a dairy to PS about your lost Documents then you will definitely get it.
4th April 2021, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to take degree tc after 12 years if failed in sv university,and how to apply for that
17th July 2021, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get the post-graduation certificate after long years of gap? I have completed MA in Ancient History in 1994 as private student.
18th March 2022, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have completed my graduation in 1998 but could not take my certificate how can i get it now from purvanchal university
5th September 2022, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my graduation in 2001 but i could not take my degree. how can i get it now from DU
14th December 2022, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

If long gap how i get bbs convocation certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?