2nd September 2016, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I do ITI along with graduation?

Hi, I am doing my graduation but along with my graduation I want to do ITI as well. I want to get independent as soon as possible. But please tell me can I do ITI along with graduation?

3rd September 2016, 04:17 PM
Prt_91

Default Re: Can I do ITI along with graduation?

Yes, you can do ITI along with your graduation but its better to do either graduation or ITI along with part time job. Because its not easy to concentrate on both courses, so its better just go through one of the course and if you want to get independent you can do part time job or online jobs for it.
3rd September 2016, 08:42 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't pursue ITI course along with your Graduation. ITI is a course which can be pursued after completion of 10th standard. You can pursue ITI course on basis of 10th standard after completion of your graduation but, while pursuing graduation, you can't study both ITI and graduation course. So, I suggest you to pursue ITI course after completion of your Graduation course.
3rd September 2016, 10:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I am doing my graduation but along with my graduation I want to do ITI as well. I want to get independent as soon as possible. But please tell me can I do ITI along with graduation?
Yes, you can do graduation and ITI course simultaneously.

But if one course is regular basis then other degree must be in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?