13th June 2011, 03:01 PM
JAY kumar megotia

List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?

sir i got air 31266 in aieee. i belong to general category. i am interested in doing b.tech with mechanical or manufacturing engineering. my state code of eligibility is jharkhand. i belong to a finiancially backward family.

can i get any good govt college in jharkhand or west bengal or bihar ?
or can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in jharkhand or west bengal or bihar ?
plz help me.

my email id [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of top B.Com colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand?
  2. Which are the approved B.Ed colleges in Patna(Bihar) and Bokaro(Jharkhand)?
  3. What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech
  4. In which MBA colleges can I get in Bihar, Jharkhand after scoring 26.32%?
  5. Annual fees of private medical college of MBBS and BDS in Bihar and Jharkhand?
  6. List of Collages available in Jharkhand and Bihar for Physiotherapy?
  7. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  8. List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream -- [New]
  9. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS college in Bihar or Jharkhand? I have scored 5060 CAT rank in Bihar and 1425 rank in Jharkhand
  10. Can I get colleges in Jharkhand after passing 12th from Bokaro? I belong to Bihar
  11. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar and Jharkhand? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Admission in 11th science at Bihar and Jharkhand for a candidate who has secured 8.5 CGPA in 10th standard?
  13. Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar?
  14. List of the universities in MP, UP, Bihar, Jharkhand for M.Ed through distance education
  15. Procedure to do B.Ed from Bihar? List of private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed? Fee structure of all those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List few ITI colleges for admission in Jharkhand?
  17. List of the private colleges in Bihar for B.Ed?
  18. Best coaching center for Bank PO exam at Jharkhand or at Bihar?
26th June 2012, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?

I have got only 20 marks in aieee can i have a chance in hazari bagh university
15th September 2014, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?

In west bengal tell me the Best cochin center for the study of WBCS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?