20th August 2014, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?

My Name Is R.Navin Sendhur And I Do Job In Kongu Engineering College
I Want To Do Polytechnic Diploma Course. In ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING Department. And I Have Passed 10th Standard.
My Question Is Can I Do Any Part Time Polytechnic Diploma Course Without Attend Any Classes. Is There Are Available Any Polytechnic Diploma Course.. Is This Possible. Please Answer Me Immediately. I Want To Start My Further Study.

29th November 2014, 08:21 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My Name Is R.Navin Sendhur And I Do Job In Kongu Engineering College
I Want To Do Polytechnic Diploma Course. In ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING Department. And I Have Passed 10th Standard.
My Question Is Can I Do Any Part Time Polytechnic Diploma Course Without Attend Any Classes. Is There Are Available Any Polytechnic Diploma Course.. Is This Possible. Please Answer Me Immediately. I Want To Start My Further Study.
Yes, of course you can do a Diploma in Electronics and Communication through distance mode. However, you must spend some time to study Diploma course.

Eligibility Criteria:

-> 10th standard is the basic qualification required to undergo a diploma course in Electronics and Communication engineering. Those candidates who are waiting for a 10th board exam can also apply.

-> The applicant should have passed 10th standard with 50% marks from a recognized university.

-> The applicant must have attained 18 years of age at the time of admission.

-> Some reputed institutions which conduct their own entrance exam within the institutions, based on the marks obtained in the entrance exam, candidates may get selected for admission.

Institutions Offering Diploma in Electronics and Communication:-

-> Institute of Technical and Professional Studies, Gurgaon, Gurgaon

-> Ch Charan Singh Polytechnic,

-> Punjab Technical University (PTU) – Authorized Centre (North & South Delhi)

-> Mahatma Gandhi University (MGU) – Authorized Center (North & South Delhi),

-> Ambitious Institute of Professional Studies, Dwarka, Dwarka, Delhi

-> Shobhit University - Authorized Center (North & South Delhi), South Ex 1, Delhi

-> Karnataka State Open University, Delhi, Pitampura, Delhi

-> Sehgal Institute of Studies, Uttam Nagar, Delhi
17th November 2018, 08:41 AM
Bhoduram Gurjar

Default Re: Can I do part time Diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering without attending classes?

Can I do part time Diploma in Electrical Engineering without attending classes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?