18th September 2013, 09:24 AM
Divya Megana

How to do M.E in Anna University? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have completed B.E in Electronics and Communication Engineering(2012 PAssed out) and Currently i am working in Supply Chain Industry.
I would like to apply for M.E In part time where i can attend classed on weekends.

Can you tell me what is the procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for M.E in Part time in Anna University and also the fees particulars

Related Questions:
  1. Anna University BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem-Circuit Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Anna University BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem-Circuit Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Anna University, BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering, 3rd Sem-Electronic Circuits-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Anna University BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem.-Physics II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Anna University BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem-Materials Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What should I do to join Indian Army? i have completed B.E from Anna University
  7. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  8. Can I apply for civil service examination after having completed my electronics and communication engineering?
  9. How to do higher studies after pursuing B.Tech in ECE?
  10. How to get a job in Core Company after doing Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. What are the job opportunities for me in Bangalore after completing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering
  12. What are the internship opportunities for B.Tech 3rd year ECE students of Anna University?
  13. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  14. Would I get admission in Electronics and Communication Engineering after scoring 1069 rank in E-CET?
  15. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  16. How to join ISRO with Electronics and Communication Engineering background?
  17. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  18. Which are the good courses after completing B.E electronics and communication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
15th April 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.E in Anna University? I have completed B.E in electronics and communication engineering

I am completed B.E(ECE) 2014 batch and i am do M.E what is the proceure for joining and fees detail say me sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?