24th September 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Can i do part time diploma without attending any class?

Dear sir, I have done ITl. But now i want to upgrade to three years polytechnic diploma. So can i do part time Diploma without attending any single class?

25th September 2015, 01:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do part time diploma without attending any class?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue diploma course via part time mode. However, it is not possible to complete diploma course via part time mode if you intend to not attend a single class of it. You need to attend classes as per the requisite attendance criteria of the concerned institute. If you intend to not attend a single class, then you should opt for diploma course via correspondence/distance learning mode wherein there is no need to attend classes, you need to appear in exams and may be 2-3 days class for registration and discussion purpose.
25th September 2015, 09:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do part time diploma without attending any class?

Polytechnic diploma of 3 years duration is a technical course which is approved by AICTE and you have to attend class to complete it. There is no distance mode for this course.

If any institute is offering it in distance mode then it will not be an approved diploma. Therefore, you should apply for entrance exam and get admission in a regular diploma course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?