6th May 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?

Hi Sir,
I am doing Diploma from Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology. I want the list of colleges that offer direct admission to 2nd year of B.Tech? I have completed my Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology. So which colleges will offer me admission for B.E. Mechanical Engineering after this course in Chennai?

Related Questions:
  1. Government job plastic sector after diploma in Plastic mould technology?
  2. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  3. How to get a job in Delhi after completing Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology?
  4. Can I get a job in government sector while pursuing 3 years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  5. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  6. What is the eligibility for diploma in plastics mould technology?
  7. What is the procedure to take admission in b.tech by lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  9. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  10. What should I do to setup a career in aeronautical after completion of poly technique course?
  11. Pattern and other details of CIPET DPMT course?
  12. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  13. Plastic Mold Technology Diploma course is equivalent to Mechanical Engineering Diploma? Am I eligible to apply for NTPC recruitment exam?
  14. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  15. How can I take admission in 2nd year after passing diploma in mechanical engineering
  16. Is there any opportunity for diploma holder to take admission in 2nd year? I have completed diploma course
  17. Colleges offering B.Tech(Plastic Technology) through Lateral Entry for diploma student?
  18. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in IIT college after completion of diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET in Manipur?
9th May 2016, 11:42 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I am doing Diploma from Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology. I want the list of colleges that offer direct admission to 2nd year of B.Tech? I have completed my Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology. So which colleges will offer me admission for B.E. Mechanical Engineering after this course in Chennai?
Yes, you can join B.E or B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in 2nd year after Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology through lateral entry scheme. You need to appear and qualify in the Lateral entry entrance exam for admission. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in Dr.M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute. The website link is Official website.

You can also study the course in the following colleges;
11th May 2016, 03:34 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?

I am happy to say you that you can definitely get admission in B.Tech in the second year of Mechanical Engineering after completing your Diploma course.

Here are some of the colleges where you can opt B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering:-

Dr. M.G.R Educational and Research Institute
Address: Periyar E.V.R High Road, (NH 4 Highway), Maduravoyal, Chennai
Phone: (044) 23782176/ 23782186

B.S Abdur Rahman University
Address: Seethatkathi Estate, Vandalur Chennai
Phone: 044 22751347/ 22751350

Bharath University
Address: 173, Agharam Road Selaiyur, Chennai
Toll free No. 1800 419 1441
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?