26th April 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc after completing Diploma in Education course?

Hello,
I am studying Diploma in Physical Education.
After my this Diploma course I want to
do B.Sc in Physical Education. So, can
you tell me I can get admission in 2nd year
or in 1st year? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma?
  2. What is the admission process for direct admission in 2nd year b.tech/B.E. after diploma in Printing technology?
  3. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  4. Which college to get admission for B.Tech lateral entry after completing Diploma?
  5. How to take admission in 2nd year in BSc after doing diploma in IT? How to do BSc IT correspondence?
  6. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  7. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission in Architecture after completing diploma Interior Designing?
  9. Can I get admission to MCA 2nd year after completing BSc computer science
  10. How to take admission in 2nd year diploma(electronics) in VJTI after completing diploma ETC? What is the procedure?
  11. After ITI which course is best for me in Software?
  12. Can I take direct admission after completing BSc into DTU 2nd year?
  13. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I enter into BSc 2nd year after completing diploma?
  16. How to get admission in VJTI in 2nd year in electronics after completing first year of diploma in E&TC? What is the procedure?
  17. Possibility to pursue B.Arch 2nd year through distance education for diploma holder?
  18. Admission in 2nd year IIT after Diploma engineering?
30th April 2015, 09:19 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc after completing Diploma in Education course?

You will have to take admission in 1st year as per the rules of the Colleges and Universities.
The admission into the 2nd year is only allowed in case of Engineering.
If you are willing to do B.Sc in Physical Education you will have to start from 1st year as the course is scheduled in such a way that the diploma students are not allowed admission into 2nd year like in the case of Engineering.
So make sure you are able to score good marks in your Diploma course so that you can take admission to the best colleges to pursue the course of B.Sc in Physical Education.
30th April 2015, 10:59 AM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.Sc after completing Diploma in Education course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am studying Diploma in Physical Education.
After my this Diploma course I want to
do B.Sc in Physical Education. So, can
you tell me I can get admission in 2nd year
or in 1st year? Please reply to me immediately.
Yes, you can have the possibility to study direct 2nd year in the B.Sc course after completing your diploma course. Because some of the colleges in India offer B.Sc course through lateral entry. The admission process in this course varies colleges to colleges.

Some colleges offer admission on the basis of merit while others would give admission according to your performance in the entrance exam. The admission to the B.Sc through lateral entry is based on 12th board exam. A Hence, I would suggest you to preparation for the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?