26th April 2015, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

How can I become a Bank Manager if pursuing PGDM in Marketing and HR?

Dear Sir/Ma'am
I'm pursuing PGDM Marketing & HR final year from Hyderabad. But I'm more interested to be Bank Manager. So I would like to know, how to do preparation & is it good for me? Please tell me.
Thanking you.

30th April 2015, 09:27 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I become a Bank Manager if pursuing PGDM in Marketing and HR?

The job of a Bank Manager is indeed very good. But I am sorry to tell you that there is no direct recruitment to the post of Branch Manager.
You will have to prepare for the Bank P.O Examination.
P.O(Probationary Officer) is the highest rank where the recruitment takes place.
So you will have to crack the the Bank P.O Recruitment Examination. If you are able to join the bank in the rank of the Probationary Officer then in due course of time you will be promoted the post of the Branch Manager of a Bank.
So concentrate on scoring good marks in your MBA and also prepare for the Bank P.O Examination as early as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?