19th February 2023, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electronics engineering?

Can i get admission in aeronautical engineering after complete diploma in electronics engineering? Plzz ans and help me.I highly interested in this.

1st May 2023, 07:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in electronics engineering?

Yes, it is possible to get admission in aeronautical engineering after completing a diploma in electronics engineering, but the specific requirements and eligibility criteria may vary depending on the institution and country.

Generally, universities and colleges offering aeronautical engineering programs may require applicants to have a background in mathematics and physics, which are fundamental to understanding the principles of aeronautics.

Therefore, you may need to complete some additional coursework in these subjects before pursuing a degree in aeronautical engineering. It's best to research the admission requirements of the specific institution you are interested in to determine the exact eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?