20th November 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma electronics and communication engineering

i have completed diploma electronics and communication engg ...i would like to join aeronautical engg how can i join

Related Questions:
  1. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can diploma holders join Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  3. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  4. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma electronics and communication engineering
  6. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  7. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  8. How to join graduate engineering course after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering in SV University
  9. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  10. How to join Aeronautical course after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  11. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in AP after studying diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering in Tamilnadu after studying diploma in ETC?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  15. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to take Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication? How many colleges are there in Bangalore?
16th September 2013, 11:12 AM
nellepalle bharath
Junior Member+

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma electronics and communication engineering

you can join in aeronatical engineering in managemant kota. You are eligible to join in 2nd year. SKR, SIDDARTHA IN CHENNAI IS BEST FOR this course
16th September 2013, 11:21 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma electronics and communication engineering

Hi,
You have to join LEET exam.

LEET stand for Lateral Entry Entrance Test

- LEET exam is for the diploma students who want to join in engineering

Eligibility :

- You should have at least a 60% in Diploma.

- Maximum age limit is of 28 years.

- You must not have any backlogs left in Diploma.

If you get qualified in the LEET exam you will directly get admission to second year of engineering.

All the best.....................
14th December 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

can i study b.e in mechanical engineering after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?