18th November 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Architecture college after diploma in Civil and have not done intermediate?

Respected sir..
I am a student of diploma in civil from Telengana, Hyderabad.
My dream is to become an architect but unfortunately due to some financial crisis I had to take up diploma in civil.
My question is without doing intermediate after finishing my diploma in civil can I get admission in Architecture College.
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  2. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  3. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  4. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  5. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  6. Can I get admission in Lateral B.Tech(Civil Engineering) after completing Diploma in Architecture?
  7. Details about Architectural Diploma after B.Tech in Civil?
  8. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  9. Procedure of getting admission in Diploma Architecture after Diploma Civil engineering?
  10. Admission in Architecture degree after Civil engineering from polytechnic? Is there any such combo degree course offered?
  11. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  12. Is it possible to get admission for B.Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Tech in Architecture after diploma in civil
  14. Which college can I get with 83% in diploma civil engineering?
  15. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What course to take after my post diploma in town planning and architecture?
  17. How to do Architecture after civil diploma?
  18. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
19th November 2015, 11:37 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Architecture college after diploma in Civil and have not done intermediate?

On the basis of diploma in civil engineering you can't get admission on B.Arch course. You can only get admission in B.Tech civil engineering through lateral entry admission test.

Only D.Arch candidates are eligible for lateral entry admission in B.Arch and for first year admission you need to be class XII pass with maths as one of the subject.
20th November 2015, 01:01 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in Architecture college after diploma in Civil and have not done intermediate?

On the basis of Diploma in Civil Engineering, you can take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering through lateral entry process by appearing in the entrance examination conducted by respective University, but you cannot take admission under B.Arch courses.
Only D.Arch candidates can apply for the B.Arch courses through the lateral entry process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?