11th May 2021, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission for diploma civil engineering after completing BE in civil?

I have complicated my BE in civil after 12th....but now government compulsory only diploma for post of Junior engineer in wrd pwd and bmc department ...that's why I want to do diploma for appearing such exams, can I get admission for diploma???

11th May 2021, 11:48 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Can i get admission for diploma civil engineering after completing BE in civil?

Yes, You can get admission for diploma civil engineering after completing BE in civil.

Sometimes for particular post recruiters select only Diploma holders.

In this case you have to complete Diploma course for that post.

You can get admission in any Diploma course since your have completed intermediate.
12th May 2021, 08:33 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get admission for diploma civil engineering after completing BE in civil?

✓ Yes, you can get admission for diploma civil engineering. If you have completed BE in civil after 12th, you are eligible for entry in Engineering college via lateral entry scheme. Most of the Engineering institutes in India offer lateral entry scheme.
19th May 2021, 04:42 PM
suresh75020

B.Tech in Civil Engineering Iis one of the most popular UG courses in engineering. B.Tech Civil Engineering is a study about in-depth insights in civil engineering. Here I going to mention the eligibility criteria for B.Tech civil engineering.

Generic Eligibility for B.Tech civil engineering :
1. Students should have passed +12, diploma in Civil Engineering.
2.Students should have scored a minimum of 50% aggregate score in graduation under-recognized board.

In Btech Civil engineering there are so many courses is there for your higher studies. Here I listed the best courses in B tech civil engineering.

List of MTech colleges in India :

East west college of Engineering
MS Ramaiah College of Institute of Technology.
SJB INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY.
Presidency college of Engineering.
East Point College of Engineering and Technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?