17th November 2016, 07:33 PM
ruthra.m

Can I pursue Bachelor in LAW after completing SSLC, Diploma in Civil Engineering and BE in Civil Engineering?

Respected Sir, I have completed SSLC and then Diploma in Civil Engineering and then BE in Civil Engineering. Now I want to pursue Bachelor in LAW so I want to know can I pursue Bachelor in LAW with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue B.Tech in Civil Engineering from Open University after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. What can I do after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  3. Can I pursue graduation with correspondence after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Can I pursue Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing my Graduation with B.Com? What is the procedure to get admission for the course?
  5. Can I get admission in BE Architecture after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. Can I join Law course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the maximum age limit for this?
  7. What are the career opportunities available after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  8. Best course after completing Civil Engineering Diploma?
  9. Can I get admission in Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  10. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is it possible to pursue Interior Designing course after completing Civil Engineering?
  12. How to take bachelor degree in civil engineering after passing diploma in civil engineering
  13. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  14. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  15. Am I eligible to pursue M.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing BE Civil Engineering? How much should I score to get admission in M.Tech?
  16. Can I apply for SSC JE Civil Engineering exam after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  18. How to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing diploma in Civil Engineering
21st November 2016, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Bachelor in LAW after completing SSLC, Diploma in Civil Engineering and BE in Civil Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthra.m View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed SSLC and then Diploma in Civil Engineering and then BE in Civil Engineering. Now I want to pursue Bachelor in LAW so I want to know can I pursue Bachelor in LAW with such criteria? Please answer as soon as possible.

Yes, you can pursue Bachelor of Law (LLB) course after completion of B.E Civil Engineering. The course is eligible for the candidates who have passed graduation in any discipline with at least 45% marks in it. The admission to the law college will be done through an entrance test conducted by the university or common entrance examinations like CLAT. So you are eligible to pursue the three years LLB course in various Law Colleges in India after completion of engineering graduation. The Legal profession is one of the tough professions. Be prepared for long working hours and do not expect 9 to 5 job in the legal field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?