1st November 2018, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in Delhi Polytechnic CET to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to apply for Delhi Polytechnic CET. I want to study Diploma in Civil Engineering course through this entrance exam. Can anyone of you tell me what rank I should acquire to get admission for this Diploma course?

19th May 2021, 10:16 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in Delhi Polytechnic CET to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Cutoff rank required in Delhi Polytechnic CET to study Diploma in Civil Engineering is;

Your rank should be in top 500 rank to get admission is government polytechnic technology.

You can get admission in any private college if your rank is under 1000.

You have to go through proper counseling procedure to secure admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?