11th May 2021, 03:41 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 8 years which I had in diploma course in order to complete this course??

I have 2 backlogs in diploma electrical engineering in 1 & 4 sem exam.MY Last aatampt year 2013 Due to these 2 backlogs and no diploma certificate I am very much find trouble in getting jobs. Now I want to complete the same and want a diploma certificate. Can I eligible to do so. please tell me the procedure. my contact details are 7756911163.

11th May 2021, 03:25 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 8 years which I had in diploma course in order to complete this course??

You have crossed the maximum duration to complete the diploma course, so not eligible to clear your backlogs.

So, the available option for you is to take admission in the course and complete the course again.
12th May 2021, 12:04 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Is it possible to clear the backlogs after 8 years which I had in diploma course in order to complete this course??

No, It is not possible to clear the backlogs after 8 years which you had in diploma course in order to complete this course.

Now you can't clear these backlogs.

You can start from 1st year and clear each semester to get Diploma certificate.

You can get admission through entrance exam conducted by DTE.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?