7th June 2022, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in polytechnic colleges without giving exam?

Sir I cleared 11th standard so l want to do polytechnic; l can't wait for 3_4 months as cet patterns

8th June 2022, 12:07 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in polytechnic colleges without giving exam?

If you want to get admission in Government Polytechnic college then it is not possible without entrance examination.
Admission to all Government Polytechnic College is done through competitive entrance exam.

Some private colleges offer admission on basis of marks in Secondary Board examination.
You can approach your nearest private Polytechnic College for admission.
8th June 2022, 12:36 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can join Polytechnic without entrance examination.

Some of the college are available in which you can apply for admission on the basis of your 10th score.

For direct admission in polytechnic college you need to work hard and obtained above 80%.

After that you are eligible to join Polytechnic without entrance examination.
8th June 2022, 02:36 PM
periwinkle09876

To get admission in any polytechnic course in any polytechnic college is to appear in the polytechnic entrance test that is conducted by the particular University of college.
If you don't want to appear in any entrance examination then the admission will be done on the basis of management quota seat that means you have to take admission directly and purely on the basis of money donation and that will be too high.
9th June 2022, 11:31 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The admission is conducted through Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Exam which provides admission to courses of engineering, pharmacy, technology, management and other Diploma courses.

Thus for admission you have to give the entrance exam to get into the course.
9th June 2022, 11:23 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Admission procedure varies with institutions and not all the institution have same admission procedure.

So, you can visit the official website to get detail information about the institution in which you want to get the admission.
12th June 2022, 10:28 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

He/She must be ITI (2 year)/12th (with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) pass-outs from the recognized board for the Direct Diploma admission in any specific course like CSE, ME, CE, EE and other branch in Polytechnic.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?