20th August 2014, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Without giving JEXPO exam how to get admission in any Polytechnic college of West Bengal?

Tell me in details that without giving jexpo exam how to get admission in any polytechnic college of west bengal?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get admission in any Polytechnic college of West Bengal without giving JEXPO Exam?
  2. Possibility to get admission in West Bengal Polytechnic college if secured 20190 rank in JEXPO?
  3. Names of the Polytechnic colleges in West Bengal in which I can get admission through counseling?
  4. When and from where to get JEXPO forms?
  5. How to download West Bengal base polytechnic entrance exam(Jexpo) previous years question papers?
  6. Previous 10 years questions with answers of WBPSC exam for lecterer recruitment in government polytechnic college in West Bengal
  7. When will I get JEXPO forms for admission in Polytechnic college?
  8. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in Polytechnic college without donation with rank of 42393 in JEXPO?
  10. Can I get admission in government polytechnic institute with civil engineering stream within North Bengal after scoring 42,722 in Jexpo?
  11. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. Eligibility criteria for admission in Polytechnic in Delhi for West Bengal students? I am 10th passed student from West Bengal
  13. Possibility to get admission in government Polytechnic college for a candidate who secured 7633 rank in JEXPO?
  14. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college after scoring 7603 JEXPO rank
  15. can I get any government polytechnic college after scoring 5121 general rank in JEXPO?
  16. When will I get the JEXPO form this year for admission in Polytechnic College?
  17. IIT entrance exams for diploma holders
  18. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college in WB after scoring 5098 in JEXPO?
2nd December 2014, 05:43 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Without giving JEXPO exam how to get admission in any Polytechnic college of West Bengal?

To get admission in any Polytechnic College of West Bengal, you need to appear for JEXPO examination. It is an entrance examination conducted for admissions to Polytechnic Courses in West Bengal. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognised board are eligible to appear for JEXPO examination.

If you not qualified by appearing in JEXPO examination, then, to get admission in Polytechnic College, you need to buy a seat under management quota by spending huge amount of money to college management. There is no chance of getting admission in Polytechnic College of West Bengal without appearing for JEXPO examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?